- The Movement Stick is very easy and fast to assemble. It is practically impossible to put it together in a wrong way. However please view assemble video and directions before attempting to assemble Movement Stick.
- Please note: before starting the training make sure all parts are securely in place and nothing is loose. If the product appears to be damaged in any way and can not be securely assembled DO NOT USE IT – send it back to us and we will replace it with a new one.
- Ball part rotation properties may different from product to product. This is due to manufacturing processes. Some ball parts roll more, some less when the product is new. If the ball rotation is less it will increase by using the Movement Stick as the fitting will get looser by use. If you want to speed to process you may take a piece of sand paper and sand inside the pipe surface.
A. Two steel tubes.
B. Two plastic cylinders.
C. Two rubber balls.
D. Three plastic clips
- Connect main steel tubes (A) with plastic clip (D)
- Insert plastic cylinders (B) to the both end of the tubes (A) and attach them with the plastic clip (D). Now you have rotating tube ends.
- Push rubber balls (C) to the both rotating ends. Tap strongly on the rubber ball (C) to make sure cylinder goes all the way to the end of the ball hole.
- Make sure all parts are securely in place before attempting to use the product.
Now you are ready to start and enjoy the wide world of The Movement Stick training.
Ps. Every time you start training check that all parts are securely in place. This will take only a few seconds.